กลยุทธ์การสื่อสารการตลาดดิจิทัลของร้านค้าผลิตภัณฑ์ความงามอีฟแอนด์บอย เกศสุดา

Authors

รศ.พัชนี เชยจรรยา, คุณณัฐสินี กรรโมทาร

Published

วารสารการสื่อสารและการจัดการ นิด้า

Abstract

The objective of this research is to study (1) Digital marketing communication strategy of beauty product stores on Instagram stories. (2) The lifestyle, media usage and responsive behavior on Instagram stories of users. (3) The relationship between lifestyle and responsive behavior on Instagram stories of users. (4) The relationship between lifestyle and media usage on Instagram stories of users. (5) The relationship between media usage and responsive behavior on Instagram stories of users. By a mixed methods research using qualitative research methods with content analysis, the researchers separated the content into categories and specified in the Coding Sheet for a period of 1 month, from 5 – 23 May 2019 by collecting samples 3 times a week and using quantitative research with questionnaires is a tool for data collection from May 2019 – June 2019 The results of the qualitative study by content analysis founded that EVEANDBOY choose for video content on Instagram stories by 67.95 percent, while the rest 32.05 percent were image content. In addition of the digital marketing communication strategies that EVEANDBOY uses on Instagram stories are Content marketing by 66.99 percent, while the Influencer Marketing is only 33.01 percent. In regards of the digital marketing communication techniques, The content marketing strategies focused on providing information and introducing products the most by 26.79%, followed by sales promotion strategies such as promotions accounted for 25.36 percent and stimulating strategy to purchase or impulse purchase, such as product experiments demonstrating the actual color of the product on the hand or arm Accounted for 14.84 percent respectively, While the influencer marketing by shared posts from influencers accounted for 27.27 percent followed by The second technique which is introducing products and inviting audience to participate in various activities by influencer accounted for 5.74 percent and the time of posting the most is between 10.01 a.m. – 15.00 p.m. The results of the quantitative study by the questionnaire founded that most of the respondents were female, aged between 21-25 years, with the highest education at the bachelor degree level. And have an average monthly income between 10,001 – 20,000 baht. Which the lifestyle, the activities that the samples allocated the most time were using the internet to follow the news. And entertainment, drama, music, movies are the subjects that are sample group most interested. While the opinion, the messages that the respondents have the most opinions are Social media is easy to access, convenient and fast. And able to categorize lifestyles into 3 groups of activities which are (1) Online is life (2) Online for knowledge (3) Online for quickly news. In the field of user media usage, most respondents have frequent use of Instagram stories on a daily basis. There is a duration of use 3-4 hours per day. And the most active time period is between 20.01-24.00 p.m. While the overall user response behavior was at a medium level. The most responsive behavior is mentions, friends or acquaintances on Instagram stories. In addition, found that Lifestyle has a relationship with user behavior on Instagram stories and is related to media usage on Instagram stories of users. And the use of media correlates with user behavior on Instagram stories.

(2562). STATE OWNERSHIP AND INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION: THE S-CURVE RELATIONSHIP. Global Strategy Journal. ISSN 20425791, 20425805, Vol. 10, Issue 1 2019 (หน้า 1 – 33) , 00(1), 1-33.