Ph.D. in Smart Logistics and Supply Chain Management (International Program)
Looking to advance your career in logistics management? Consider our Ph.D. program in Logistics Management at NIDA Our program is designed for professionals who want to deepen their understanding of logistics management and develop the analytical skills necessary to become the expert in the field.
The curriculum of Ph.D. in Smart Logistics and Supply Chain Management aims to produce capable personnel in advanced logistics management. The courses are well designed to enhance the analytical and critical thinking skills while covering the areas of quantitative analytics, smart logistics, research and statistics and related fields to enhance its competitiveness advantages in this area.สมัครเรียน
As a Ph.D. student, you will have access to cutting-edge research and tools in the Smart Logistics Labs, as well as opportunities to collaborate with faculty members and industry experts globally. Our program focuses on both the theoretical and practical aspects of logistics management, allowing you to develop a deep understanding of the field while also gaining hands-on experience through research and industry projects. You will also have the opportunity to specialize in a particular area of logistics management, such as supply chain management, transportation management, inventory management, warehouse management, smart and green logistics.
Our faculty members are highly experienced in the field of logistics management and are committed to providing you with the guidance and support you need to succeed in your studies. Additionally, our program is designed to be flexible, allowing you to balance your studies with your professional and personal commitments.
Upon completion of our Ph.D. program in Smart Logistics and Supply Chain Management, you will be prepared to take on leadership roles in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, transportation, retail, and more. You will have the skills and knowledge necessary to optimize logistics processes, reduce costs, and improve efficiency, making you a valuable asset to any organization.
LC 6000 Advanced Reading and Writing in English for Graduate Studies
LC 4003 Advanced Integrated English Languages Skill Development
LSCM 6701 Data Analytics and Decision Models
LSCM 6901 Inventory Management Analytics
LSCM 6902 Smart Logistics and Warehouse Automation
LSCM 6903 Transportation and Network Analytics
LSCM 6904 Supply Chain Analytics
LSCM 7950 Stochastics Process in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
LSCM 7951 Logistics Network Optimization
LSCM 7952 Research Methodology and Statistics for Logistics Management
LSCM 7953 Doctoral Seminar
LSCM 7901 Supply Chain Risk Management
LSCM 7902 Advanced Project Management
LSCM 7903 Advanced Logistics Simulation
LSCM 7904 Advanced Spatio-Temporal Data Analysis
LSCM 7905 Advanced Revenue Management
LSCM 7906 Managing Big Data in Logistics Management
LSCM 7907 Applied Machine Learning in Logistics Management
LSCM 7908 Qualitative Research
LSCM 7909 Multi-Criteria Decision Making and Analytics
LSCM 7910 Advanced Production System Analytics
LSCM 7911Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management
LSCM 7912 Directed Studies
LSCM 9900 Dissertation
|Academic and Administrative fee||4000|
|Special academic activity fee||12000|
|Technology service fee||1000|
|Computer Laboratory fee||500|
|Qualifying exam fee||1000|
1. Applicants hold degrees in Logistics Management, Engineering, Engineering Management, Operations Research, Management Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Statistics, Decision Science, or related fields from a university or institution accredited by the Commission on Higher Education. Excellent academic records and good proficiency in English are required.
2. Applicants who graduated from abroad must provide a letter of accreditation for the received degrees that is issued by Commission on Higher Education. For Thai applicants, the letter must be submitted prior to interview examination. For international applicants, the letter can be submitted after an enrollment as students in the program.
3. Unless applicants are native English speakers or have obtained their bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees not more than five years from international academic institutions where English was the language of instruction and study, they are required to submit a test score of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or TOEFL/ITP or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum TOEFL score is 550 for the paper–and–pencil test or 213 for the computer-based test or 79 for the Internet based test. For TOEFL/ITP, the minimum score is 550 and for the IELTS, the minimum score is 6.5 points.
4. Applicants, who do not meet the English proficiency requirements in 3 but acquire the TOEFL score at 530-549 for the paper-and-pencil test, or 197 – 212 for computer-based test, or 71 – 79 for the Internet based test, or 6.0 – 6.4 points for IELTS, may be accepted to the program. However, they must register for English courses in accordance with the requirement of the curriculum on remedial courses and are required to resubmit the TOEFL ITP score of 550 or above prior to their graduation from the program.
5. Applicants, who do not meet the English proficiency requirements in 3 but acquire the TOEFL score at 500-529 for the paper-and-pencil test, or 173 – 196 for computer-based test, or 61 -70 for the Internet based test, or 6.0 – 6.4 points for IELTS, may be accepted to the program. However, they must enroll for the Intensive English courses* prior to the program’s registration (tentatively scheduled on June-July 2023) and register remedial courses and are required to resubmit the TOEFL ITP score of 550 or above prior to their graduation from the program. Only TOEFL/ITP, arranged by NIDA is acceptable for the application process and * Intensive English course will be provided by NIDA based upon the availability of academic resource and number of enrolled applicants.
เปิดรับสมัคร Until October 7, 2023