Ph.D. in Data Analytics & Data Science (International Program)
Prepare future data analytics and data science researchers to integrate the multiple disciplines of statistics, mathematics, business, and computer science to serve Thailand and global communities.
- To solve real-world problems using novel solutions in data science and data analytics knowledge.
- Strong ties with various industries in Thailand.
- Classes on weekends.
- Opportunity to collaborate directly with industries.
DADS focuses on solving real-world applications; thus research must contribute to a novel solution for real-world applications and novel solutions in the domain of data science and data analytics.
LC 4003 Advanced Integrated English Language Skills Development
LC 6000 Advanced Reading and Writing in English for Graduate Studies
DADS 6050 Epistemology and Research Methodology
DADS 6051 Theories and Research in Big Data Analytics
DADS 6052 Theories and Research in Machine Learning
DADS 6053 Advanced Statistical Analysis
DADS 7102 Advanced Optimization Models
DADS 7151 Predictive Modeling in Finance
DADS 7103 Advanced Supply Chain Analytics
DADS 7204 Advanced Neural Network and Machine Learning
DADS 7160 Advanced Big Data Management
DADS 7161 Modeling Techniques in Marketing Decision
DADS 7162 Advanced Analytics and Data Mining Applications
DADS 7164 Prescriptive Analytics in Data Analytics and Data Sciences
DADS 7165 Theories and Practices in Social Network and Media Analysis
DADS 7166 Theories and Practices in Spatial Data Analysis
DADS 7167 Theories and Models for Project/Program Evaluation
DADS 7251 Advanced Text Analytics and Natural Language Processing
DADS 7252 Advanced Distributed, Parallel, and Cloud Computing
DADS 7253 Advance Real-Time Analytics and Automation
DADS 7261 Advanced Speech Recognition
DADS 7262 Advanced Cognitive Analytics
DADS 7263 Advanced Machine Learning
DADS 7264 Advanced Artificial Intelligence
DADS 7265 Advanced Bioinformatics
DADS 7266 Advanced Medical Image Analytics
DADS 8001-8010 Readings in Data Analytics and Data Science
DADS 8011-8020 Practicum in Data Analytics and Data Science
DADS 8021 Seminar in Data Analytics and Data Science
DADS 8801-8820 Selected Topics in Data Analytics and Data Science
DADS 9000 Independent study
DADS 9900 Dissertation
|Academic and Administrative fee||4000|
|Technology service fee||1000|
|Computer Laboratory fee||500|
|Qualifying exam fee||1000|
1. Applicants hold degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Statistics, Management Science, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Decision Science, Social Science, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or related fields from a university or institution accredited by the Commission on Higher Education. Excellent academic records and good proficiency in English are required.
2. Applicants who graduated from abroad must provide a letter of accreditation for the received degrees that is issued by Commission on Higher Education. For Thai applicants, the letter must be submitted prior to interview examination. For international applicants, the letter can be submitted after an enrollment as students in the program.
3. Unless applicants are native English speakers or have obtained their bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees not more than five years from international academic institutions where English was the language of instruction and study, they are required to submit a test score of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or TOEFL/ITP or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum TOEFL score is 550 for the paper–and–pencil test or 213 for the computer-based test or 79 for the Internet based test. For TOEFL/ITP, the minimum score is 550 and for the IELTS, the minimum score is 6.5 points.
4. Applicants, who do not meet the English proficiency requirements in 3 but acquire the TOEFL score at 450-549 for the paper-and-pencil test, or 174 – 212 for computer-based test, or 65 -78 for the Internet based test, or 450 – 549 for TOEFL/ITP, or 5.5 – 6.4 points for IELTS, may be accepted to the program. However, they must register for English courses in accordance with the requirement of the curriculum on remedial courses and are required to resubmit the TOEFL/ITP score of 530 or above prior to their graduation from the program. Only TOEFL/ITP, arranged by NIDA is acceptable for the application process.
เปิดรับสมัคร Until October 7, 2023