Accelerated MBA (Weekday Program)
The National Institute of Development Administration’s (NIDA) Accelerated MBA program (AMBA) is designed for those who wish to pursue a Master of Business Administration degree to enhance their potential in all areas of management. The goal is to produce a new generation of professional executives to the international level with teaching in English from the most PhD faculty in Thailand.
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Donyaprueth Sriwannopas
National Institute of Development Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in any field can apply.
- No minimum grade point average (GPAX) required.
- No work experience required.
- English course Accredited to global standards (AACSB)
English (Non Credits)
LC 4003 Advance Integrated English Language Skill Development
AB 5400 Business Economics
AB 5500 Quantitative Analysis for Business Decisions
AB 6100 Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
AB 6200 Marketing Management
AB 6300 Management Accounting
AB 6400 Financial Management
AB 6500 Operations Management
AB 7033 Investment Analysis
AB 8000 Business Policy and Strategic Management
AB 7064 Big Data , Data Mining , and CRM Applications
AB 8888 Selected topic in business administration (Strategic Branding Management)
AB 8888 Selected topic in business administration (Foundation of Management)
AB 8888 Selected topic in business administration (IT Project Management)
AB 9000 Independent Study: Integrated Business Project
|Credit fee (per credit)||4,500|
|Special activity fee||30,000|
|Technology service fee/semester||700|
|Information resource service fee/semester||600|
|Total course fee is approximately||238,100|
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field or major from an accredited academic institution on before the date of application and have a TOEFL score of 500 PBT, 173 CBT and 61 iBT or IELTS score of 6.0 or NIDA TOEFL ITP score of 500 or General English Test from NIDA score of 500 (NIDA TEAP)
- Applicants who are native speakers of English or who have completed undergraduate studies in English within 5 years prior to application.
เปิดรับสมัคร Mar 20th - Jun 9th, 2023