1. Information of the Personal Data Protector
|Name :||The National Institute of Development Administration (hereinafter referred to as the “Institute”)|
|Contact place:||148 Seri Thai Road, Klongchan Sub-District,|
Bangkapi District, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
|Contact Channels :||Telephone 0-2727-3203, 082 782 8931 (Mon-Fri 08.30 – 16.30 )|
2. Personal data that the Institute collects, uses and/or discloses
|Category||Examples of Personal Data|
|Personal details||Name and surname, date of birth, id card number, passport number, identification number, gender, age, nationality, photograph, marital status, educational background, research works, academic works, careers, employer details, employment position, salary or income, work experience and signature|
|Contact details||Address, workplace, phone number, email and contact channels via various social media|
|Financial transaction||Bank account, credit card number, debit card number and payment information|
|Electronic transaction data||Log file, IP address, username and password and cookies|
|information||Licenses, welfare and benefits, performance and disciplinary information, third-party information (relating to a family member, guarantor, reference person and emergency contact) and social security information|
|Sensitive personal data||Religion, race, criminal records, information relating to health information (blood type, health history, etc.), disability, biometric information (fingerprints, facial recognition, etc.) and political opinions|
|Others||Interests, opinions, services applicable to the Institute, your status with the Institute, photos or videos from CCTV and requests to exercise rights under the PDPA.|
3.The Institute’s activity, purpose and lawful basis of collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data
|Lawful bases||Activity/Purpose of collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Data|
|Legal Obligation||To operate the Institute to be consistent with the laws, rules and regulations that are relevant or applicable to the Institute, for example, the National Institute of Development Administration Act B.E. 2562 (2019), PDPA, Tax Law, Labor Law, Social Security Law, National Archives Act, Official Information Act including court orders or other government agencies.|
|Performance of Contract||1. To register and verify your identity for applying and/or service usage.|
2. To enter into any agreement or contract related to the service or other relationships between you and the Institute, including the management and support of the conduct of transactions, clerical activities and other activities related to such relationship with you as well as the implementation of your desires.
3. For employment purposes, to prove and verify the identity of working in and access to various systems and areas in the Institute; for payment of remuneration and providing benefits; for human resource management; and to apply for various training courses.
4. For the purpose of recording donation information or various support.
|Legitimate Interest||1. To analyze and measure results of usage of the Institute’s service to be supplementary information for the operation to increase the efficiency of service or performance in various fields of the Institute.|
2. To maintain security and orderliness within the Institute.
3. To exercise the rights of the Institute and protect the interests of the Institute when necessary and lawful, for example, for investigating, preventing and responding to complaints.
4. To ensure compliance with the Institute’s requirements, regulations and policies.
5. To perform the administration, report preparation and internal policy of the Institute.
6. To manage the Institute’s website to facilitate its use and improve its layout and content.
7. For the use of emergency contacts.
8. For the purpose of recruiting, selecting, inspecting and hiring personnel including procurement.
9. For the benefits of studying, researching, making statistics, developing services or operating.
10. For the benefits of educational institutions, schools, agencies or organizations requesting to check on your educational information.
|Archives/Research/ Statistics||1. To study, conduct research or prepare statistics according to the Institute’s operational objectives.|
|Consent||1. To collect, use and/or disclose your sensitive personal data.|
2. For the benefit of marketing or advertising relating to courses or activities of the Institute through various channels.
3. To introduce service or courses that may interest you.
4. Send or transfer your personal data overseas which may not have adequate standards of personal data protection, only if the law requires that the Institute needs your consent.
4. Retention period of Personal Data
The Institute will collect your personal data for as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes of processing such personal data. The Institute will retain your personal data throughout the period after your relationship with the Institute has ended in accordance with the National Archives Act and Official Information Act including various rules and regulations set forth. Then, the Institute will delete, destroy, pseudonymize, anonymize or make personal data non-personally identifiable information, unless there is a legal obligation or technical reasons whereby the Institute may keep your personal data for a longer period of time.
You can study the personal information protection policy of the Institute announced on the Institute’s website for further details, as follows:
- Disclosure of Personal Data
- International transfer of Personal Data
- Your rights on personal data